It was built in the second half of the 19th century to improve the road from Logrosán to Plasencia.
Arroyo de las Casas Bridge
The bridge is built with local brick, slate masonry and the semicircular arches are finished in granite. The first documentary reference to this bridge appears in the cartography dated 1896. This road from Logrosán to Plasencia replaced during the 19th century the previous bridle path from Andalusia to Castillas. was the only bridge that was important in the municipality of Torrejón. Another of its historic bridges is the Cardinal’s Bridge.